Beauty Wishlist For 2016

If you're like me, you probably surf through blogs or watch you tube video's of lucky women trialling and falling in love with all these amazing beauty products that companies just can't help but release right when you have no money to actually buy it! 
So instead of showing you all this cool make-up and how to use it, I thought I'd show you some of the products that I really really really want and will probably forego my weekly groceries to afford to buy. 



1. First up in the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit Cosmetics. I've tried a few bits and pieces from Benefit and have loved pretty much all of them. I know I'm behind the eight ball with this one but I've been pretty loyal to my drugstore bronzers up until this point. Based on what I've seen from reviews and what friends have told me, Hoola seems to just suit so many different skin tones and be so versatile, while looking absolutely flawless!

2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. As my skin is quite dry, I was told this would be a nice consistency and probably the right finish for what I like and so I got a tester and instantly fell in love. There is nothing more for me to say. I just want it!  

3. Zoeva Brushes. I've seen some amazing sets that have been released over the holiday period and I just want to get my hands on them all. Zoeva brushes are known for there quality and gorgeous packaging, and really I just can't argue with that. 

I'll probably be adding to this list as it assuredly gets longer. Check out my most recent make up must haves here

Love, Jem x